Pedestal‘s next event will be Friday 29th March from 10pm to 5am at Club Colosseum (London / United Kingdom).
Live performances from 12, we have flaming stunts and titillation from Boylesque star Hooray Henry Higgins. Cynth Icorn will be performing “La Belle Dame Sans Merci”, the destructive path of almighty woman. Mistress Luna & Adam Anarchy have a thrilling piece called “ASCENSION”, featuring samurai sword play and ritualised dominance and submission.
For a flavour of the event and more details, please check out our web site
Also upcoming for March, Pedestals regular attractions:
* Large team of House Slaves to serve and pamper female guests.
* Massive play space featuring over 15 pieces of fabulous kit.
* Photo booth for on demand artistic photography.
* Guided tour for new people leaving fetlife corner, 10:30pm.
* Tantric massage service for women.
* DJs Acid Jo & Jamie Moon playing the suitably eclectic mix.
* Fetlife corner for meeting online fetish friends, staffed 10pm to 12pm.
* The Goddess room for a stricter environment.
* Best Dressed Man competition.
* Select-A-slave in the goddess room at 11pm.
* Luxury Canapés
* ‘Maitre D’ service for women.
If you’d like to see the facebook page or say you’re going on Facebook.
You can also see/RSVP on Fetlife.
Tickets for Pedestal will be available online from Joanna Lark’s store within a couple of days :
Club Pedestal will be open from 10pm to 5am. The Colosseum is conveniently close to Vauxhall tube and national rail stations in London (5 minute walk) :
1 Nine Elms Lane,
London SW8 5NQ.
There is a free car park next to the club, the entrance is just past the Colosseum entrance.
Tickets will be available on the door, and can be purchased in advance from the following stores:
Joanna Lark online : http://www.joannalark.com/store/categories/Tickets/Club-Pedestal/
Liberation, 49 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9HE.
Regulation, 17A St Albans Place Islington London N1.
Singles £18 in advance, £20 on the door.
Couples £30 in advance, £35 on the door
Please visit the Pedestal web site for more details –
We look forward to seeing you all there and thanks for your support!